IFIP WG 6.1
Events and Conferences
How to Reach Us
RUN has been involved in ISO/IEC standardization activities on two topics:
Transport Protocols in ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6/WG4, and E-LOTOS mainly
developed in ISO/IEC JTC1/SC21/WG7, but later transferred to ISO/IEC
JTC1/SC33 and finally to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7.
Some reports published in these standardization frameworks
- Information Technology - E-LOTOS", 2001, 198 p
ISO/IEC International Standard, co-authored by G. Leduc
E-LOTOS Core Language
- Chapter 3 of "ISO/IEC JTC1/SC21/WG7 N1173: Revised Working Draft on Enhancements to LOTOS (V4)", Sept. 96, 72 p
A. Jeffrey, G. Leduc
Time Extended LOTOS
- First part of annex C of "ISO/IEC JTC1/SC21/WG7 N1053: Revised
Working Draft on Enhancements to LOTOS (V2)", Sept. 95, 17 p.
L. Leonard, G. Leduc
Towards a Proposal for Datatypes in E-LOTOS
- Annex A of "ISO/IEC JTC1/SC21/WG7N1053: Revised Working Draft on Enhancements to LOTOS (V2)", Sept. 95, 74p.
A. Jeffrey, H. Garavel, G. Leduc, C. Pecheur, M. Sighireanu
A Group Communication Framework.
- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6/WG4 N838, Apr. 94, 12 p
L. Mathy, G. Leduc, O. Bonaventure, A. Danthine
The OSI95 Enhanced
- ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6/WG4 N821, Jan. 93, 79 p.
Y. Baguette, L. Leonard, G. Leduc, A. Danthine